|When we incarnate into this world our soul has a plan. This plan always involves being of service to make the world a better place and living our lives to our highest potential.|
In order to do so we have to learn to give and receive unconditional love.
However, the circumstances that take place in our lives determines how much of that potential we fulfill.
Have you noticed that babies and very young children are in awe of life and have no inhibitions.
* They do not care what they look like.
* They do not care what any one else looks like.
* They do not care about how intelligent they are.
* They do not care about anyone else’s judgement.
* They attempt to walk, fall down and get right back up again. They keep going until they have mastered what they set out to do. Failure is not an option.
Then these children get older and depending upon their experiences and trauma their fullest potential can become less and less of a possibility.
They begin to:
* Doubt themselves.
* Judge themselves.
* Compare themselves to others.
* And create irrational fears.
All because of their experience in their external environment.
These are all things that keep us small and also lead to dis-ease in the body and mind.
If YOU could DO or BE anything YOU wanted and all the resources were available for YOU what would that be?
The answer to this question is the clue to your highest potential.
If you need support to guide you to live to your highest potential please reach out.